Monday, March 5, 2012

Gladiatrix II: In the Shadows of Darkness - Week 14 Update

Sierra and her companions are taking an airship en route to face an enemy that threatens Nova's Cape and possibly all the realms.

Module Progress:
  • I spent most of this week filling in gaps and fleshing things out in parts I've already built. Ugh, that was time consuming!
  • I still have the final quest/encounter for the Nova's Cape chapter to build
  • Thanks for being patient everyone. This chapter of the module is almost as long as the whole Gladiatrix module. It's taking me more time than I initially thought but I think it will be much better with the time spent.  
  • My request for beta testers is coming soon so keep an eye out. I just have to finish this last portion of the chapter and do some of my own testing.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! if this part of the module is just as long as the first game, it is worth the wait =) Will the airship act as a travel hub for the later portions of the game? acting as a go between for the city and other areas?

    I'd love to be a beta tester when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. In some cases the airship will be used to travel to far off locations. There are other cases where travel might be on foot.

      Delete
  2. As long as the first module? I like the sound of that and I'm feeling rather eager to see what you bring forth for us, especially when it's potentially better than the first installment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to it. The More time spent on make sure it's going to be as you want it, then fine, we have to be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I check each week to see your weekly updates. :) As a female gamer myself, I completely appreciate the time you have taken to put into this module. Looking forward to its completion!

    ReplyDelete